Adrift on the River of Dream
"In those days we were young and proud; we thought we could learn all there was to know of the River and its mysteries. Looking back, I cannot imagine how we could have been so foolish, for the River is vast and deep. No man may find all of its secrets, and the price for the few that we did catch was far higher than I wanted to pay.
"Come now, follow this path and find the truth for yourself. You will see a world gone mad with terror and brutality, and the whimpering end of all things. But, if you persevere to the end, you may also see the dawning of hope, and the birth of what must be. Now is the time of troubles, and now is the time of heroes."
-- Words of Thomas, The Knight of Stars
Adrift on the River of Dream is the core sourcebook of spirituality, magic and dream for Tribe 8. Inside, Weavers and Players alike will find all the information they need to run spiritual and mystical campaigns, as well as new rules and extensive information on Synthesis, Sundering, Dreaming, Technosmithing, Ritual, Spirits and the River of Dream. Adrift of the River of Dream includes:
- Extensive guidelines for using, weaving and understanding Synthesis;
- A cosmography of the River of Dream, including the various Orbs and Spheres;
- Rules and guidelines for making rituals, Dreaming and Spirits a major part of a cycle;
- New information on Guides, Heartstones and the interaction of the Z'bri and the Great Architecture;
- Many new groups and locations;
- Eight new Aspects, two new Technosmithing formulae, a dozen new rituals and three new Sundering Aspects;
- New spiritually-oriented Perks and Flaws.
Adrift is the Fourth Interlude in the Conquest story arc.
Click to open Capal Book of Days at DriveThruRPG.